Do you want to look younger while avoiding the cost and side effects of surgery? Botox is your non-surgical answer to looking younger and more vibrant!
What is Botox?
Botox is an FDA-approved injection product that temporarily improves the appearance of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the brows and moderate-to-severe crow’s feet.
Botox is a simple, non-surgical procedure that temporarily reduces and softens frown lines between the forehead, brows, and eyes. Botox injections are one of the most widespread cosmetic enhancements used today to reduce age-related facial issues.
Botox can soften and correct the following areas:
- Crow’s feet
- Frown lines
- Vertical lip lines
- Forehead lines and wrinkles
- Drooping eyebrows–to create a lifted look & beautiful shape
- Drooping eyelids–to create more open, youthful eyes
- Profuse sweating (hyperhidrosis)
About the Injection Procedure
Botox works beneath the skin’s surface and targets the underlying muscle activity that causes wrinkles. The injections used during the treatment are safe and relatively painless. You can enjoy the benefits of plastic surgery – without the surgery itself. There are no incisions and no scarring because the treatment only involves quick injections. Botox works by blocking nerves that contract muscles, which then softens the appearance fine lines and wrinkles.
- Most patients see noticeable results within 24-48 hours that last up to 4 months.
- Most side effects are mild-to-moderate in nature and last 7 days or less.
- The most common side effects include temporary injection-site reactions such as redness, pain/tenderness, firmness, swelling, lumps/bumps, bruising, itching, and discoloration.
Dr. Dillon and his staff will also work closely with you to make sure you understand your post treatment instructions. We will do everything possible to make sure you are satisfied with your results.
Are you ready to have a more youthful appearance? Call our office today to schedule your consultation.