Excess body fat can be extremely frustrating. Many people diet and exercise vigorously, but still struggle to attain the body they want. Liposuction is a popular option for individuals who are having difficulty losing stubborn fat. Liposuction targets and removes fat deposits that simply won’t respond to diet and exercise. *With Liposuction, Dr. Dillon can help patients achieve their goals by removing stubborn body fat to expose a slimmer, healthier figure.
What is Liposuction?
Traditional Liposuction is one of the most effective methods for removing stubborn fat. *Liposuction slims and reshapes your body in ways you might have never thought possible. By removing excess fat deposits, Liposuction enhances your body’s natural figure, making it proportionate with the rest of your features. This easy technique can be used to remove fat from the:
- And other areas (Liposuction can even be used to treat fat in the male chest area)
*Liposuction is performed using general anesthesia at our office on an outpatient basis. Targeting the areas discussed prior to surgery, Dr. Dillon suctions fat deposits from your body through a small incision.
*After surgery, patients must wear a compression garment for approximately one week. Patients should expect swelling and possible slight bruising that will disappear within a month.
*Benefits of Liposuction
- Safe fat removal technique
- Improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- Improves overall health due to fat loss
- Clothes will look and feel better
- Boosts confidence and self-image
- Addresses areas of the body that diet and exercise can’t improve
Am I a candidate?
*The best candidates for Liposuction are those who are:
- Healthy individuals
- Within 30% of their ideal body weight
- Have isolated problem areas of fat
- Have a positive outlook with realistic expectations
- Are non-smokers
- Are not taking blood-thinning medications
Contact our office today and schedule your consultation to discuss your Liposuction needs and together we will decide the best surgical plan for you and your body.
*Individual results may vary
*Indvidual results may vary